What we do
We’ve a highly-trained workforce of circa 3500, 40 + national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles.
Glasgow, Glasgow City
Working on behalf of
Apply to this job
As Programme Manager / Contracts Manager you will join a growing project management team working on long term contracts in the Glasgow area. You will be responsible for a wide range of engineering activities and will be involved in safety, environment, construction, procurement, and cost control within exciting Signalling and Telecoms Projects. This role will also include managing change and risk within each project life cycle and ensuring safe working environment.
• Plan and safely deliver a portfolio of complex projects,
• Responsible for compliance with relevant health and safety legislation.
• Manage performance and appraisals.
• Accountable for complex internal and external stakeholder engagement/management
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of project governance.
• Prepare and manage a project management plan.
• Lead on all financial reporting.
• Manage client accounts and present monthly progress and financials to senior management team.
• Network Rail experience is essential.
• Relevant experience in project management and successfully delivery of Rail projects
• Design and construction management experience
• Ability to produce and maintain a robust project program (appreciation of Primavera desirable)
• Knowledge of monitoring and controlling project finances
• Contract management (NEC and NR suite of contracts) experience
• Knowledge of GRIP and Asset Management Plans (AMP)
• Chartered Project Manager (APM ChPP or equivalent)
What's on offer for successful candidate?
• Competitive Salary
About Kelly Group:
Established in 1985 to support the emerging UK cable television market, Kelly Group has diversified to meet the needs of our clients. With over 35 years’ experience and customer service at the heart of our business, Kelly Group is renowned for building networks in collaboration with several major leading telecommunication service providers, delivering innovative multi-functional solutions - connecting people globally.
Kelly Group operate nationally with 40+ operational centres and deliver a full suite of services. From the initial planning, design, notification through to installation, final commissioning and maintenance of networks, Kelly Group deliver a ‘one-stop solution’ to meet the needs of our clients and delight their customers.
As a service provider, our workforce is our extended family, which is why we invest in their safety, training, careers, welfare, vehicles, and tools they need to deliver excellence. With a workforce of circa 3500, 40+ national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles, Kelly Group are committed to developing an excellent team, a fair culture, and a safe working environment.
If you feel you have the required experience and want to further your career with a long-standing communications contractor, please apply
Kelly Group Locations - London, Exeter, Southampton, Bristol, Colchester, Cardiff, Cambridge, Wellingborough, Norwich, Birmingham, Peterborough, Coventry, Leicester, Derby, Stoke-On-Trent, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, York, Preston, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Belfast, Dublin
Kelly House, Fourth Way, Wembley
Middlesex, HA9 0LH
We are always recruiting for the best people in the industry, click here see our latest vacancies.