What we do
We’ve a highly-trained workforce of circa 3500, 40 + national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles.
Working on behalf of
Apply to this job
Kelly Group is looking to recruit and develop the very best talent who want to pass on their experiences to the next generation of Telecommunications Engineers.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who has always wanted to teach or an experienced Telecommunications engineer that would like to take the next step in their career.
In your role you will be responsible for:
· Delivering practical and theory training, conducting assessments and accreditations for new, existing and external colleagues.
· Developing all learners in a structured and competent manner.
· Assessing learners’ progress and maintaining records of assessments carried out by learners.
· Managing, planning, maintaining and developing the centre where you will be delivering training.
· Adhering to client and company guidelines when conducting industry recognised accreditations.
· Representing the organisation to articulate both company and client methodology and solutions to our staff and all levels of management in a positive and professional manner.
· Developing and creating new and existing training material
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate that they have:
· Self-motivation and be enthusiastic team players
· Organisational skill and be able to lead by example
· Ability to develop within the ever changing world of learning and development
· Talent to deliver world class customer service with a desire to be helpful and informative
· Desire to teach, and enjoy developing people so they can succeed in their role
· Good communication skills
Rewards for the position include:
· Competitive salary
· 28 days paid annual holiday
· Fully expensed and maintained company vehicle
· Personal Accident Insurance
· Company pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Staff discount schemes
· Excellent career progression opportunities
Established in 1985 to support the emerging UK cable television market, Kelly Group has diversified to meet the needs of our clients. With over 35 years’ experience and customer service at the heart of our business, Kelly Group is renowned for building networks in collaboration with several major leading telecommunication service providers, delivering innovative multi-functional solutions - connecting people globally.
Working across several industries including telecommunications, rail, metro, highways and fleet, Kelly Group operate nationally with 40+ operational centres and deliver a full suite of services. From the initial planning, design, notification through to installation, final commissioning and maintenance of networks, Kelly Group deliver a ‘one-stop solution’ to meet the needs of our clients and delight their customers.
As a service provider, our workforce is our extended family, which is why we invest in their safety, training, careers, welfare, vehicles and tools they need to deliver excellence. With a workforce of circa 3500, 40+ national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles, Kelly Group are committed to developing an excellent team, a fair culture and a safe working environment.
Kelly House, Fourth Way, Wembley
Middlesex, HA9 0LH
We are always recruiting for the best people in the industry, click here see our latest vacancies.