What we do
We’ve a highly-trained workforce of circa 3500, 40 + national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles.
Providing intelligent electric vehicle charging solutions, utilising a national team of in-house electricians
Apply to this job
The Kelly Group is a principal contractor supporting and providing engineering resource for over 35 years. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Administrator.
In your role you will be responsible for:
· Completing compliance for new starters (DBS, DVLA & Employment references checks)
· Data inputting on excel to be used for reporting.
· Supporting effective working within the team
· Managing and maintaining databases and trackers
· Administrative duties as and when required i.e. Photocopying, Scanning.
· Telephone answering
· Assisting your Line Manager and the team to achieve all the required goals
· Plus other duties consistent with the position as directed.
You will have the following qualifications and be able to prove experience and competence:
· For this role you will need administrative experience. It will require excellent attention to detail and an ability to prioritise a number of different tasks.
· Microsoft Office essential (especially Excel)
· Organisation-Well organised, plans ahead and highlights problems in advance should be methodical and meticulous to keep records An ability to work under pressure
· Interpersonal-Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with conflict
· Teamwork-Able to collaborate with others and contribute as part of a high performance team in order to achieve a common goal, as opposed to working independently or competitively
· Communication-Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Initiative-Able to see the ‘bigger picture’ and to realise the implications of one’s actions possessing a proactive approach and attitude to one’s duties; sees tasks through to completion
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
· Competitive PAYE Salary
· 20 days’ holiday plus statutory bank holidays
· Personal Accident Insurance
· Company Pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Excellent career progression opportunities
If you feel you have the required experience and want to further your career with a long standing communications contracto please apply. Send your CV to email@example.com