What we do
We’ve a highly-trained workforce of circa 3500, 40 + national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles.
Working on behalf of
Apply to this job
Kelly Group is currently looking to recruit the very best talent as an experienced Auditor to join our expanding team.
Under the general direction of the National Audit and Compliance Manager, the Auditor will perform a wide variety of tasks relating to the management of client and group quality management systems. The role will also entail auditing, coaching, safety and education of all Kelly Group operatives, and that of those directly linked to business on behalf of our clients
· Responsible for carrying out quality, H&S, tooling and vehicle audits on Kelly Group engineers, with focus on civils and cabling.
· Complete quality assessments using field based systems.
· Audit and analysis of Group fleet reports looking at hire costs, fuel report data and have the ability to stop fraudulent activity.
· Provide feedback to Managers to help ensure continuous improvement.
· Identify any operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate
· Operate information systems to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records
· Maintain the process for recording compliance breaches and work closely with Managers to ensure breaches are addressed.
· Understand and adhere to the Company and departmental standards, policies and procedures. – Apply Kelly Communications values in all day to day activities
· The role is field based and will involve travelling. You will have a nominated area but you will be expected to work throughout your region as required. Patches/Geography will be reviewed regularly
· Overnight stays may be required.
· Support corrective action process working closely with field operational colleagues
Scope and Scale:
· You will act as a workforce-facing representative for the organisation to articulate both company and client methodology and solutions to our staff and all levels of management
· The Auditor position is a fused role that merges the oversight of company property management with hands on financial planning and execution to develop, maintain and project the health and ownership of the real assets of the organisation. The position is characterized by a high degree of responsibility, creativity, vision, accountability, technical aptitude and diplomacy
You will have the following qualifications and be able to prove experience and competence:
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
· Competitive PAYE Salary
· 20 days’ holiday plus statutory bank holidays
· Company Pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Excellent career progression opportunities
Employee Discount Scheme
About Kelly Group:
Established in 1985 to support the emerging UK cable television market, Kelly Group has diversified to meet the needs of our clients. With over 35 years’ experience and customer service at the heart of our business, Kelly Group is renowned for building networks in collaboration with several major leading telecommunication service providers, delivering innovative multi-functional solutions - connecting people globally.
Working across several industries including telecommunications, rail, metro, highways and fleet, Kelly Group operate nationally with 40+ operational centres and deliver a full suite of services. From the initial planning, design, notification through to installation, final commissioning and maintenance of networks, Kelly Group deliver a ‘one-stop solution’ to meet the needs of our clients and delight their customers.
As a service provider, our workforce is our extended family, which is why we invest in their safety, training, careers, welfare, vehicles and tools they need to deliver excellence. With a workforce of circa 3500, 40+ national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles, Kelly Group are committed to developing an excellent team, a fair culture and a safe working environment.
If you feel you have the required experience and want to further your career with a long standing communications contractor, please apply.
Kelly House, Fourth Way, Wembley
Middlesex, HA9 0LH
We are always recruiting for the best people in the industry, click here see our latest vacancies.