What we do
We’ve a highly-trained workforce of circa 3500, 40 + national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles.
Providing intelligent electric vehicle charging solutions, utilising a national team of in-house electricians
Working on behalf of
Apply to this job
Kelly Group is currently looking to recruit Cleaner to join a leading telecommunications and utilities services provider.
· To provide a clean and safe environment for users of the office building and grounds.
· Daily and periodic cleaning of designated areas of the office building and grounds according to the schedule of work
· Liaise with outside premises contractors when working on-site and when they are carrying out repairs/maintenance work
· Monitoring of and liaison with contract cleaning staff in order to provide a clean office
· Keeping the whole site safe and accessible – e.g. snow clearance, distribution of salt/grit to avoid slips/falls, sweeping mud/leaves from pathways and parking areas
· Contribute to a working environment which supports equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
· Ensure that the highest standards of health and safety are maintained at all times
· Check that all lights in the offices, corridors, toilets, external areas and storerooms etc. are in working order each afternoon/evening, replacing any bulbs/fuses found not to be working
· Ensure on a daily basis that sufficient supplies of soap, paper towels and toilet paper are in the toilets.
You will have the following qualifications and be able to prove experience and competence:
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
About Kelly Group:
Established in 1985 to support the emerging UK cable television market, Kelly Group has diversified to meet the needs of our clients. With over 35 years’ experience and customer service at the heart of our business, Kelly Group is renowned for building networks in collaboration with several major leading telecommunication service providers, delivering innovative multi-functional solutions - connecting people globally.
Working across several industries including telecommunications, rail, metro, highways and fleet, Kelly Group operate nationally with 40+ operational centres and deliver a full suite of services. From the initial planning, design, notification through to installation, final commissioning and maintenance of networks, Kelly Group deliver a ‘one-stop solution’ to meet the needs of our clients and delight their customers.
As a service provider, our workforce is our extended family, which is why we invest in their safety, training, careers, welfare, vehicles and tools they need to deliver excellence. With a workforce of circa 3500, 40+ national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles, Kelly Group are committed to developing an excellent team, a fair culture and a safe working environment.
If you feel you have the required experience and want to further your career with a long standing communications contractor, please apply. Send your CV to email@example.com