What we do
We’ve a highly-trained workforce of circa 3500, 40 + national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles.
Providing intelligent electric vehicle charging solutions, utilising a national team of in-house electricians
Brighton, Brighton and Hove
Working on behalf of
Apply to this job
Kelly Group have an exciting opportunity for the very best talent and are looking to recruit Civils Operatives / Civils Excavation to provide complete Civils works on behalf of our Fibre Cities contract
In your role you will be responsible for:
· Excavating in the highways and complying with NRSWA Code of Practice 1991 and HSG47
· Installing new duct work and chambers
· Clearing blockages
· Rod, Rope and Testing
· Compliance with Specification for Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
· Communications with internal and external customers and maintaining a positive, professional image of the Company.
We are looking for people who meet the following criteria:
· Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence.
· Hold valid NRSWA street works Operative units 1 to 9 including the Openreach Civils accreditation modules
· Competent in the use of mechanical Civils equipment
· Risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
· Competitive earning potential
· Full tooling, PPE and uniform
· Fully expensed and maintained company vehicle
· Personal accident insurance
· Excellent career progression opportunities
About Kelly Group:
Established in 1985 to support the emerging UK cable television market, Kelly Group has diversified to meet the needs of our clients. With over 35 years’ experience and customer service at the heart of our business, Kelly Group is renowned for building networks in collaboration with several major leading telecommunication service providers, delivering innovative multi-functional solutions - connecting people globally.
Working across several industries including telecommunications, rail, metro, highways and fleet, Kelly Group operate nationally with 40+ operational centres and deliver a full suite of services. From the initial planning, design, notification through to installation, final commissioning and maintenance of networks, Kelly Group deliver a ‘one-stop solution’ to meet the needs of our clients and delight their customers.
As a service provider, our workforce is our extended family, which is why we invest in their safety, training, careers, welfare, vehicles and tools they need to deliver excellence. With a workforce of circa 3500, 40+ national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles, Kelly Group are committed to developing an excellent team, a fair culture and a safe working environment.
If you feel you have the required experience and want to further your career with a long standing communications contractor, please apply. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org