What we do
We’ve a highly-trained workforce of circa 3500, 40 + national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles.
Providing intelligent electric vehicle charging solutions, utilising a national team of in-house electricians
Brimsdown, North London
Working on behalf of
Apply to this job
elly Group are currently seeking experienced and qualified 12AB operatives & 12AB 1-day operatives to join our busy team performing Lane / Road closures within our High Speed Traffic Management Division.
Based in Brimsdown, Enfield, you will be responsible for installing various traffic management schemes under the guidance of the Foreman.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To work to the NHSS 12 accreditation
• To work under instruction from the Foreman regarding the installation, operation and removal of Traffic Management Systems whilst ensuring continual adherence to Health & Safety
• To understand TM drawings and marker post locations
• To possess strong communication skills, have a good work ethic and a proven track record of delivering safe TM schemes
• To possess a high level of physical fitness and be able to pass a safety critical worker medical if needed
• Hold a full UK driving licence for minimum of 12 months
• Be able to work under pressure and follow instructions given
• Hold LANTRA 12AB Operative or 12AB 1 Day qualifications, CSCS
• 12D RTMO (Registered TM Operative) and NRSWA would be advantageous
This role requires flexibility on working patterns, and you will be required to work mainly nights and sometimes a combination of days, nights, and weekends.
In return you will receive:
• Permanent position within the company
• Company van and fuel card
• Rates negotiable depending on experience
About Kelly Group:
Established in 1985 to support the emerging UK cable television market, Kelly Group has diversified to meet the needs of our clients. With over 35 years’ experience and customer service at the heart of our business, Kelly Group is renowned for building networks in collaboration with several major leading telecommunication service providers, delivering innovative multi-functional solutions - connecting people globally.
Working across several industries including telecommunications, rail, metro, highways and fleet, Kelly Group operate nationally with 40+ operational centres and deliver a full suite of services. From the initial planning, design, notification through to installation, final commissioning and maintenance of networks, Kelly Group deliver a ‘one-stop solution’ to meet the needs of our clients and delight their customers.
As a service provider, our workforce is our extended family, which is why we invest in their safety, training, careers, welfare, vehicles, and tools they need to deliver excellence. With a workforce of circa 3500, 40+ national operational centres, 4 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles, Kelly Group are committed to developing an excellent team, a fair culture, and a safe working environment.
If you feel you have the required experience and want to further your career with a long-standing communications contractor, please apply.