What we do
We’ve a highly-trained workforce of circa 3500, 40 + national operational centres, 6 training hubs and a fleet of over 2500 vehicles.
£230 per day
Apply to this job
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 6
Sector: Transport, Logistics
Kelly Rail is a principal contractor specialising in signalling; telecommunications; electrification; and civil engineering markets, providing a safe and collaborative solution to the rail industry are looking for T002/003 Handback Engineers & Working Protection Masters for P-way Work on the London underground and rail, this is due to a large work bank of on-going contracts and significant new work won in the recent competitive tendering process.
- T002 (Repaired Asset)
- T003 (Modified Asset)As a T002-T003 Handback Engineer working for Kelly Rail you will be required hold a full valid driving licence and be able to work at a variety of London Underground or railway sites, which can be any station on the LU network or Rail.
- Work to strict time deadlines.
- Read safety publications and listen to instructions
- Be flexible to changing work requests
- Work enthusiastically and with a can do attitude
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
Qualifications & Experience
- We are also looking for experienced working Protection Masters for work in our track gangs.
- Applicants must be reliable and flexible and references will be required.
- We have various long term contracts starting over the next few weeks
- Have an up to date working knowledge of all current relevant standards relating to Protection.
- Follow documented processes and procedures
- Being punctual at all times requested
- Have a strong command of verbal and written English
- Work as part of a team
- A licensed T002-T003 can work across a variety of Hand-back duties, including on Deep Tunnel Replacement (DTR), Ballasted Track Replacement (BTR) as well as Points and Crossing (P&C).
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Tony Bridger 07858608075 or Alan Darling 07921518388 for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV.