As part of Virgin Media’s Project Lightning, Kelly Communications have been working on designing and building new network for Multi Dwelling Units (MDUs).
From the initial arrangements for a pre-site survey, to the final release of new homes on the Virgin network, Kelly have been instrumental every step of the way.
Liaising with the Managing agents for agreements with wayleave & access for the build engineers has been a key factor in the success.
Planners working hand in hand with the build teams, has ensured quality, cost effective designs that are built to the exacting standards required.
RF and Copper designs are built against existing legacy architecture whilst still maintaining Virgin’s new requirements for a national standard.
All MDUs contain bespoke civils & cabling solutions and as such the Kelly team have had to produce innovative and cost effective design to meet each buildings’ requirement.
• Comprehensive RF and Copper Network designs
• Nodal Design up to Fibre Nodes.
• Provide cost effective designs based on a targeted Value of Cost Per Home
• Production of Fully ready to build Design packs including SWIMS and STAT
• Full Traffic Management solutions
• Internally Designed electronic Survey tools to place live detail from site to office
Homes planned within MDUs